CMS Website Designing
At Sonic we make professional company or business websites that create a competitive digital footprint on the internet. Gone are the days when only web designers would update or make changes to a website on behalf of a client because of the complexity of the website environment. Websites have evolved and now we have CMS systems(Content Management System).
Managing content refers to creating, editing, archiving, publishing, collaborating on, reporting, distributing website content, data and information.
Most CMS applications will provide most of the following administrative or website management functionalities:
- Web Pages - Create / Edit / Publish / Archive
- Articles - Create / Edit / Publish / Archive
- Blogs - Create, Edit / Publish / Archive
- Event Calendar - Add / Edit / Publish
- Storefront - Add / Edit Inventory (Products)
- Orders - Enter / Edit / View / Print packing slips and invoices
Types Of CMS Systems
Browse our CMS Website packages below and choose your best option.
Advantages of CMS Website
Many businesses or individuals find it difficult to keep their website content as up to date due to factors related to the complexity or technicality of the process involved to do the actual updating.
A CMS application allows you to manage your web site even if you have no technical knowledge or experience with coding or website designing. This in-turn reduces the calls to your website designer or IT department for changes to the web site. CMS reduces the time required to publish, allowing you to get your content on-line faster.
Other Benefits of CMS Websites
- Streamlined authoring process
- Faster turnaround time for new pages and changes
- Greater consistency
- Improved site navigation
- Increased site flexibility
- Support for decentralised authoring
- Increased security
- Reduced duplication of information
- Greater capacity for growth
- Reduced site maintenance costs