DNN CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS)
What We Offer
We are a TOP DNN website support company in South Africa. As much as more people are moving websites to WordPress platform, we remain committed to providing support and maintenance to all clients still running DNN Websites. We love DNN and consider it one of the most stable and secure platforms for your company website.
DNN Service Offerings
- DNN website development from start to finish
- Existing DNN website maintenance ( content updates and module upgrades)
- DNN Theme development and installation
- DNN website migration - assist in moving your DNN platform from one server to the other.
- DNN Hosting facility for your existing or new DNN website
- Expert support for all related DNN website issues.
A CMS is a tool used for publishing, storing and updating all of the elements that exist on a website. This can include video, text, documents, pictures, data, forms, etc. The CMS is the back-end of the website, where managers log in with a username and password to make and then save changes that will be seen on the (front) visitor’s end of the website.
Millions of people in South Africa are now using cms systems to develop their web content because of the easiness to update or make changes on the fly. DotNetNuke (DNN) also has a big share of clients in South Africa for its flexibility and scalability features. We have moved in to provide support for this DNN community in South Africa.
What is DotNetNuke (DNN)
DNN Platform (DotNetNuke Community Edition) is an open source content management system platform that allows your company to easily create or update content, while maintaining a fully customized and branded website without much technical knowledge. A properly configured DNN website provides companies a way to manage their website with ease and confidence while maintaining the company brand and style.DNN Significant Features
- DNN is designed for multi-tenancy and supports an unlimited number of websites, either as root websites or for portals in a parent-child configuration.
- The platform's skinning feature separates content from design-related files for easier customization. Skins make it simple to maintain a common look and structure across related sites without advanced programming knowledge.
- DNN's core functionality can be expanded with modules for common elements, such as those for e-commerce.
- The software enables parent-child website resource sharing and management using specially-formed symbolic links.
Why is DNN Right For Your Company?
There are four main reasons DNN is very attractive to businesses that are seeking a way to manage the company website:
- Usability – The framework is easy to learn and become second nature after a short amount of use for folks at any technical skill level.
- Extensibility – the DNN framework is changeable, you can alter the way it behaves, you can extend it…
- Scalability – No website is to small or too large for DNN, it will always suit your needs!
- Affordability/Price – DNN is open source software… that’s right it’s free!
Browse our CMS Website packages and choose your best option.
of small to medium businesses in the field of website development, corporate branding, online marketing, computer
infrastructure and networking with over 5 years experience. We do our work with passion.